Radical’s SR3 is one of the best bang-for-buck race cars available for the money. Whether you’re a country club driver or SCCA Pro competitor, the Radical SR3 covers all of your needs.
• RPE-Suzuki 1340cc 4-cylinder DOHC engine, dry sump lubrication with remote oil reservoir. Oil cooler and electrical pump to circulate water to prevent heat soak. Radiator fan. Performance: 170 [email protected] 8,900 rpm, 105 ft/lbs @7,500 rpm.
• Six-speed sequential transverse gearbox, pneumatic paddle-activated gearshift system with auto-blipper. Gear drive system incorporating Quaife torque-biasing limited-slip differential. Interchangeable gear ratios and integral reverse gear system. RPE transmission oil pump & radiator. Lightweight steel flywheel with multi-plate clutch.
• Two-seater, powder-coated carbon steel spaceframe chassis, with integral safety cell complying with FIA Production Sports Car Safety Structure Test. Aluminum honeycomb front crash structure complying with FIA Production Sports Car Crash Test.
• Fully adjustable Nik-link suspension system front & rear – unequal length top & bottom wishbones, fabricated uprights, forged centre-lock hubs and interchangeable anti-roll links. Triple-adjustment Intrax Racing Suspension coil-over dampers.
• Radical four-pot calipers front & rear on 280mm x 25mm fully-floating 48-vane disc brakes.
• Radical centre-lock, single-piece cast aluminum wheels – 8″x15″ dia. front and 101/2“x16” dia. rears in graphite finish.
• Dunlop bespoke slick, front 200/580/R15, rear 265/605/R16
• AIM MXL2 multifunction LCD display unit incorporating digital gear indicator, internal accelerometer and gyro, 10 LED shift light array and configurable display including track map option. AIM SmartyCamHD GPS in-car video logging module. Brake pressure logging sensor. Suspension logging sensors.
• L 4077 mm / W 1799 mm / H 1093 mm
• 20 gallon (77-litre) FIA certified fuel cell mounted behind the driver within the safety cell, separated from occupant cell and engine bay by bulkhead.
Interested in this car? Schedule a time to visit the Autobahn raceway and see the car in person. We can perform pre-purchase inspections to ensure you get the right car in the condition you’re expecting.
Not exactly the car you’re looking for? Let us know the model, specs and budget you have in mind and we’ll locate the right car for you. Give us a call or fill the form to get started.